Gallery at W83 Ministry Center Artist Proposal Submission Form
The Gallery at W83 Ministry Center works with artists and curators of all backgrounds who desire fulfilling the mission and vision of the space as stated here. Priority is given to artists living and working in NYC and surrounding communities.
The Gallery at W83 staff and Advisory Committee will review all submissions. Individual artists and curators please fill out the form below based on the following criteria:
● All work must be original.
● All submissions must represent the artwork closely as possible. If the work is misrepresented W83 reserves the right to refuse the work.
● For group show proposals each artist must submit their work individually.
● NO watermarks.
● All pieces must be 2D or small sculptures. The Gallery is currently unable to accommodate 3D, installations, new media etc. View our gallery space here.
● All licenses of content are the responsibility of the artist.
● All works must not infringe on the rights of any other party. The artist must be the sole owner of copyright in all photographs entered and must have obtained written permission of any people featured in the photos or their parents/guardians if children under 18 are featured. Artist is responsible to obtain all model or property releases.